You don't have to be an artist to join
What is this event about?
Picasso once said “Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain one as we grow up.”
Reflecting on the same idea, Project Aaina brings to you an Art rendezvous.
Wondering if you have to be an artist to join us?
Well, let us give you some awesome news, you already are one! You do not have to be a master of the craft to know art. We are here to inculcate artistic expression through free flow of conversations and experience. We paint and dance like a child does, not for a product but for expression. We help build a safe space for our guests to explore their creativity, build meaningful connections and share their stories.
With intense research and spiritual application, we have curated sessions that allow our guests to establish a deeper connection with their emotions, letting go of the self they have created to reach out to the self that sits within.
NOTE: You don’t need to have any kind of background in Art or meditation. It’s about flowing from one medium to another.
When is it happening?
23rd April 2023
Timings- 1 PM To 7 PM
Where is it happening?
(We will provide you with the exact location once you register)
What are you paying for?
Extensive Art session loaded with supplies
Sound healing and Guided meditation to experience ecstatic states within yourself
Exclusively designed movement therapy session to rejuvenate your body
Drum circle to be in harmony with oneself, nature and all those around you and to enjoy the basis of life, music and rhythm.
How much does it cost?
(A portion of this money is used to provide activities for underpriviledged children)
All the art supplies used during the sessions
Instruments used during the session
and the entire immersive experience
What your day will look like?
We’ll start our day with,
An immersive Art driven group to explore your creative freedom.
Followed by stepping into movement therapy, releasing all the stress from the city hustle and allowing our bodies to relax.
Furthermore we will be enjoying our evening with some some feel-good tunes through the drum circle. It's time to let go of all your stress and negativity and just live in the moment.
Later in the day, we will experience an internal spiritual journey to focus on deep relaxation and spiritual positivity through the medium of sound healing and meditation.
Don't stress too much, you deserve this break.
Contact us and book your slot rightaway.
* You are requested to respect Nature, the culture of the region, and the sentimental values of the locals. You must refrain from acts of littering, intoxication in public areas, and disrespecting people, animals, or any places of worship at all times.
* We at Project Aaina do not support the use of any kind of Intoxication since we’re here on a spiritual journey. The use of drugs, alcohol consumption and smoking is prohibited during the retreats/sessions.
* You are responsible for yourself and your belongings for the entire duration of the session. The organisers are not responsible for any theft or loss of your personal belongings or for any personal injury caused to you. The organisers are also not responsible for any personal effect during or post the session due to Covid - 19. We are trying our best to take precautions, and your help and cooperation are appreciated.
* Payment policy- Your slot is booked only when you have made full payment of the entire amount mentioned.
* Refund policy- The registration fee is a non-refundable amount under any circumstances, however, we understand that an unexpected change of plans is always a possibility, so if you are unable to attend your session, you can transfer your slot to someone else.
*We don’t support any kind of mistreatment/bullying. Consent is a very important factor in the case of every participant and team member at Project Aaina. Happy hugs are always welcome.
*You will be asked to leave immediately if you fail to follow the above-mentioned policies.