* You are requested to respect Nature, the culture of the region, and the sentimental values of the locals. You must refrain from acts of littering, intoxication in public areas, and disrespecting people, animals, or any places of worship at all times.
* We at Project Aaina do not support the use of any kind of Intoxication since we’re here on a spiritual journey. The use of drugs, alcohol consumption and smoking is prohibited during the retreats.
*You have to be 18+ to attend our retreats. If you are below 18, we will require you to submit an NOC signed by your parents or guardian.
*All meals provided during the retreats will be vegetarian. The ingredients will be locally sourced with an aim of keeping meals fresh and nourishing, enhance the authentic cuisine experience.
* You are responsible for yourself and your belongings for the entire duration of the Retreat. The organisers are not responsible for any theft or loss of your personal belongings or for any personal injury caused to you. The organisers are also not responsible for any personal effect during or post the trip due to Covid - 19. We are trying our best to take precautions, and your help and cooperation are appreciated.
*Uninformed movement by participants during the day and night outside the property is strictly prohibited; the host or the organizers will not be responsible for any unforeseen circumstances.
* Payment policy- You can temporarily book your seat by paying the registration fee online. Interested individuals are requested to pay the full payment inorder to secure their spot for the retreat.
* Refund policy- The registration fee and the advance payment is a non-refundable amount under any circumstances, however, we understand that an unexpected change of plans is always a possibility, so if you are unable to attend your Retreat, you can transfer your slot to someone else, do let us know at least two weeks before the start of the Retreat.
* If a Retreat has been postponed/cancelled due to Covid or any natural disaster, the payments shall be adjusted towards the rescheduled Retreat.
* A Covid - 19 negative test certificate is mandatory if you haven't got both doses of vaccine.
* If you have been previously tested positive, make sure you have completed the general self-quarantine time period of 7 days, and also given your body and mind time to recover. If your symptoms have subsided, you are most welcome. Take a test again, as the negative certificate is mandatory.
* Masks and personal sanitisers are mandatory on the trip. Make sure you carry them. It's for your own safety, and for the safety of your fellow co- travellers. Little precautions can go a long way. You are requested to help us in this, and be aware of taking necessary precautions.
*We don’t support any kind of mistreatment/bullying. Consent is a very important factor in the case of every participant and team member at Project Aaina. Happy hugs are always welcome.
*You will be asked to leave the retreat immediately if you fail to follow the above-mentioned policies.